Milesight UR75 Industrial | 5G Router
Milesight UR75 Industrial 5G Router
The Milesight UR75 is a complete ruggedized 5G Router suitable for industrial environments. This 5G Router is specially designed to work in harsh and challenging conditions while also offering blazing fast 5G down and upload speeds. Thanks to dualband WiFi 6, Watchdog, Remote Management and its comprehensive interfaces, this Milesight UR75 Industrial 5G Router makes a very suitable choice for industrial networks.
Extensive hardware components
The Milesight UR75 Industrial 5G Router features a Quad-core ARM Cortex-A55.2 GHz and 1 GB LDDR4x RAM and 1 GB NAND Flash allowing this 5G Router to handle a lot of traffic. In addition, the 5G Router has the ability to connect 4x external 5G antennas, 4x WiFi and 1x GPS for even better reception. Capestone offers matching antennas for this Milesight 5G Router.
Furthermore, the Milesight UR75 features 5x Gigabit Ethernet ports of which 1x is WAN and 4x is LAN. Optional PoE is available, you should use the order code UR75-504AE-P-W2. This provides 4× 802.3 af/at PoE PSE on the LAN ports.
For industrial environments, the Milesight UR75 5G Industrial Router has an RS232 and an RS485 port as well as 1x USB3.0 and 1x Digital Out & 1x Digital In. This allows factories, manufacturers and other companies within industrial environments to deploy this router to add 5G to the existing network, thus connecting devices and appliances to an IP network.
Built-in Watchdog function
The Watchdog timer on the Milesight 5G Router is a built-in feature used to monitor system operation and help detect and repair faults. It is designed to automatically restore the system to its normal operating state, without any human intervention, when a hardware failure or program error has occurred. For example, when the system is active, the hardware watchdog starts counting times and checking the operation of the main program and being periodically reset by the system. However, if the system fails to reset the Watchdog due to program errors, the Watchdog will generate a timeout signal and initiate corrective actions to return the system to normal operation. This saves you a huge amount of time to physically drive by a 5G Router to perform system recovery.
Applications of the Milesight UR75 Industrial 5G Router
Various applications can be filled with this 5G Industrial Router:
- 5G Fixed Wireless Access where this router serves as the primary Internet connection for remote locations where no fixed Internet connection is possible.
- Unlocking data from serial devices over the mobile 5G network.
Milesight Device Hub for Remote Management
Use Device Hub for large-scale deployments. You can always use Capestone’s support department for support and assistance with Milesight Device Hub. Some benefits of Device Hub:
- The Milesight DeviceHub provides a user-friendly interface that allows the user to configure the device and upgrade firmware in bulk and remotely.
- Real-time monitoring: Monitor critical parameters and location of devices for a specific group of devices.
- Comprehensive Report Capabilities: The Milesight DeviceHub provides seamless generation of comprehensive reports on fleet managed and monitored devices, such as failed connections, pending and failed tasks, received text messages, etc.
- Article number