The Teltonika RUT241 is an all-time bestselling industrial 4G LTE WiFi router for professional M2M & IoT applications. It is a compact, cost-effective and secure industrial 4G/LTE WiFi router for professional applications. The RUT241 is equipped with an external SIM holder and digital input/output. In addition, LEDs make the status for signal strength visible. In short, the 4G router provides easy network deployment and management. External SMA connectors allow you to connect desired antennas and easily find the best signal location.
The RUT241 Industrial LTE router supports industry-leading security features and is widely used for 4G backup, Remote Connection, Out-of-Band Management, Advanced VPN and tunneling services in IoT network solutions. The Wi-Fi is functional in both: Access point and Station mode simultaneously and WAN failover provides automatic switching to alternative backup connection in case of connectivity issues.
Applications Teltonika RUT241
The Teltonika RUT241 is a popular 4G router that can be used for all kinds of applications. This router is ideal for various IoT and M2M solutions that offer simple installation, reliable network and external accessibility, such as:
- 4G router for Retail: as primary internet connection in the store or as failover on the fixed internet connection.
- 4G router for Construction; the RUT241 is used for securing construction sites with video cameras or for WiFi in the construction site.
- 4G router for Smart City: the Teltonika RUT241 can be built in to monitor all kinds of values in and around urban environments
Features Teltonika RUT241
- 4G LTE and WiFi
- Cat. 4 router with download speeds up to 150 Mbps
- 1x Wan port and 1x Lan port
- IP30 rating and aluminum housing
- Remote Management System
3 external antenna connections
The Teltonika RUT241 is equipped with 3 external antenna connections. This 4G router comes with 2x LTE rotating antennas and 1x rotating WiFi antenna. If the incoming 4G or WiFi signal is limited at your location, you can improve the signal by connecting an external antenna.
- Article number
- RUT241 010000