Milesight UR41 | Mini Industrial 4G Router
Milesight UR41 Mini Industrial 4G Router
The Milesight UR41 4G Router is a compact ruggedized 4G Router suitable for all kinds of applications. This 4G Router is palm-sized, its design is light and, at 226mAh, consumes relatively little power. Also provides automated Failover between Ethernet and mobile.
The Milesight UR41 4G Router features a CPU of ARM Cortex-A7, 528 MHz with 128 MB DDR3 RAM and 128 MB Flash memory. Milesight’s 4G router has the ability to connect external 4G and GPS antennas. Furthermore, the Milesight UR41 4G Router features 1x 100Mbps Ethernet port, 1x RS232/485 and 1x Digital In & 1x Digital Out.
Built-in Watchdog function
The Watchdog timer on the Milesight 4G Router is a built-in feature used to monitor system operation and help detect and repair faults. It is designed to automatically restore the system to its normal working state without any human intervention. For example, if a hardware failure or program error occurred. When the system is active, the hardware watchdog starts counting times and checking the operation of the main program and being periodically reset by the system. However, if the system fails to reset the Watchdog due to program errors, the Watchdog will generate a timeout signal and initiate corrective actions to return the system to normal operation. This saves you an enormous amount of time to physically drive by a 5G router to perform system recovery.
Applications of the Milesight UR41 4G Router
With this compact 4G industrial IoT Router, various applications can be completed:
- 4G backup connection for digital signage, industrial environments and other critical networks.
- Primary 4G internet for M2M & IoT applications.
Milesight Device Hub for Remote Management
Use Device Hub for large-scale deployments. You can always use Capestone’s support department for support and assistance with Milesight Device Hub. Some benefits of Device Hub:
- The Milesight DeviceHub provides a user-friendly interface that allows the user to configure the device and upgrade firmware in bulk and remotely.
- Real-time monitoring: Monitor critical parameters and location of devices for a specific group of devices.
- Comprehensive Report Capabilities: The Milesight DeviceHub provides seamless generation of comprehensive reports on fleet managed and monitored devices, such as failed connections, pending and failed tasks, received text messages, etc.
- Article number