Milesight UR35 | Pro Series
Milesight UR35 Pro Series
The Milesight UR35 Industrial 4G Routers are characterized by a comprehensive set of features and capabilities. The routers have optional GPS and PoE capabilities.
Features of Milesight UR35 Industrial 4G Router
This UR35 Industrial 4G Router from Milesight is very complete. The router can withstand high and low temperatures and already has many features by default:
- Value for money 4G router
- Dual SIM for redundancy on the 4G mobile network
- Is deployable in environments with temperatures between -40°C and 70°C
- Features 4x PSE PoE ports, 2x serial ports and digital I/O
- Supports OpenVPN/IPsec/PPTP/L2TP/DMVPN/GRE
- Features Milesight VPN & Remote Management
Various applications can be filled with this compact 4G IoT Router:
- Primary 4G internet for M2M & IoT applications. Stop depending on a public WiFi network, a local guest network or your client’s network and create your own IoT network allowing all your devices to securely connect to your core network.
- As a Failover router for existing wired infrastructure.
Built-in Watchdog function
The Watchdog timer on the Milesight 4G Router is a built-in feature used to monitor system operation and help detect and repair faults. It is designed to automatically restore the system to its normal operating state, without any human intervention, when a hardware failure or program error has occurred. For example, when the system is active, the hardware watchdog starts counting times and checking the operation of the main program and being periodically reset by the system. However, if the system fails to reset the Watchdog due to program errors, the Watchdog will generate a timeout signal and initiate corrective actions to return the system to normal operation. This saves you a huge amount of time to physically drive by a 4G router to perform system recovery.
Milesight Device Hub for Remote Management
Use Device Hub for large-scale deployments. You can always use Capestone’s support department for support and assistance with Milesight Device Hub. Some benefits of Device Hub:
- The Milesight DeviceHub provides a user-friendly interface that allows the user to configure the device and upgrade firmware in bulk and remotely.
- Real-time monitoring: Monitor critical parameters and location of devices for a specific group of devices.
- Comprehensive Report Capabilities: The Milesight DeviceHub provides seamless generation of comprehensive reports on fleet managed and monitored devices, such as failed connections, pending and failed tasks, received text messages, etc.
- Article number