Custom Configuration for Routers
More and more companies are choosing to outsource the configuration of fleet routers to Capestone’s engineers, particularly during the rollout of projects. With more than 12 years of experience and intensive cooperation with all departments of Teltonika, we ensure that projects are delivered quickly and adequately.
WHAT BENEFITS DO WE OFFER WITH THIS SERVICE
- Cost saving: because the project support of Capestone has been optimized, we take a lot of time off your hands. You save up to 60% compared to the costs of your engineers.
- Tailor-made: prepare a configuration together with our engineers that suits your organization. Benefit from our experiences, knowledge of products and services and proven solutions.
- Time-to-market: take advantage of a very short time-to-market by activating hundreds or even thousands of routers in no time, entirely to your liking.
- Management: easily manage your fleet via the free Teltonika RMS licenses supplied.
Custom CONFIGURATION FOR ROUTERS
With the Custom Configuration service, Capestone offers the possibility to perform the following activities when purchasing products and services;
- Set APN in the router.
- Inserting a SIM card if ordered from Capestone.
- Setting up one or more SSIDs and WiFi networks
- Setting security policy – LAN / WAN settings
- Setting the data cap in the router
- Set data cap in the sim management portal
- Firmware upgrade
- Complete custom configuration with Partner and end customer plus
- Introductory meeting with partner and end customer.
- Remote and on-premise pre-sales support from a Capestone networking engineer (NE) or partner manager (PM)
- Remote project management from certified engineers
- Adding and / or removing accessories or parts. Think of antennas, power supply, cables or other hardware.
LEVELS OF CONFIGURATION
For more information about the three Router Configuration levels, conditions and responsibilities: Configuration Packages