Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-Lite-5
The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-Lite 5-Pack achieves speeds of up to 867 Mbps on the 5 Ghz frequency and 300 Mbps on the 2.4 Ghz frequency. It is equipped with the latest WiFi technology 802.11 ac.
Power over Ethernet
The Ubiquiti UniFi AC Lite can be powered through any 802.3af switch or PoE injector (not included). With the help of PoE, power and network traffic run over the LAN cable, which means that no additional power outlet and only one cable is required to connect the access point.
Central management through UniFi Controller
All Ubiquiti UniFi AC Mesh access points are centrally managed through UniFi Controller, Ubiquiti’s user-friendly management system that can be accessed from any web browser. The settings and network management of the access point can be changed, managed and analyzed through UniFi Controller. The status of the network is made transparent by means of a dashboard, overview maps and graphs. UniFi Controller also offers the possibility to manage multiple locations.
- Dimensions: 160 x 160 x 31.45 mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Power: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V)
- Power supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE adapter (included with single-pack APs)
- Maximum power consumption: 6.5 W.
- Maximum TX power: 2.4 GHz: 20 dBm / 5 GHz: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi standard: 802.11a / b / g / n / ac
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA / WPA2, TKIP / AES)
- Mounting: Wall / Ceiling (Kits included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70 ° C
- Humidity: 5-95% condensation
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
What’s in the Box
- 5x UniFi UAP-AC-Lite
- Fixing material
- Instruction manual
|∅160 x 31.45 mm||∅175.7 x 43.2 mm||∅196.7 x 35 mm||∅287.5 x 125.9 mm||∅220 x 48.1 mm|
2.4 GHz Speed
|300 Mbps||450 Mbps||450 Mbps||450 Mbps||800 Mbps|
5 GHz Speed
|867 Mbps||867 Mbps||1300 Mbps||1300 Mbps||1733 Mbps|
|802.3af/A PoE & 24V PoE||802.3af/A PoE & 24V PoE||802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE+||802.3at PoE+||802.3at PoE+|
|(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet||(2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet||(2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet||(2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet|