Ubiquiti UniFi U6-Lite
Indoor Wi-Fi 6 Access Point
The UniFi 6 Lite is a 2×2 Wi-Fi 6 indoor access point that delivers up to 1.5 Gbps total radio speed with 5 GHz (MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz (MIMO) radios. Mount UniFi 6 Lite horizontally on the ceiling to cover a high-density environment, or mount it vertically on the wall to extend the range. UniFi 6 Lite has a compact and nano-sized design, so it can use nanoHD covers and mounting accessories.
Less interference with OFDMA
With OFDMA, Wi-Fi 6 access points not only deliver larger volume data packets, but tactically dissect and deliver data to multiple devices simultaneously, dramatically improving their upload and download speeds. Create and support more than 300 different client connections.
Easily set up and expand your network
The U6-Lite access point integrates seamlessly with the UniFi Network Application and simplifies network bridging. Manage the Ubiquiti UniFi 6 Lite access point via the free UniFi Network Controller software (version 5.14.3 or higher). The access point can be configured using the management platform and a complete overview of the entire network is available. Perform firmware updates remotely and gain insight into all network users and guests. It is also possible to set up a guest network for a visit.
- Dimensions: Ø160 x 32.65 mm
- Weight: 315 grams
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet RJ45
- Power: 802.3af PoE, passive PoE (48 V)
- Power Supply: 802.3af PoE; 48 V, 0.32 A PoE adapter (not included)
- Maximum power consumption: 12 W.
- Maximum TX power: 2.4 GHz: 23 dBm | 5 GHz: 23 dBm
- Transfer speeds: 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps | 5 GHz: 1201 Mbps
- Antenna gain: 2.4 GHz: 2.8 dBi | 5 Ghz: 3 dBi
- Wi-Fi standard: 802.11a / b / g | Wi-Fi 4 | Wi-Fi 5 | Wi-Fi 6
- Wireless Security: WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA / WPA2 / WPA3)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 60 ° C
- Humidity: 5-95% condensation
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
What’s in the Box
- UniFi U6-Lite
- Instruction manual
- (PoE adapter not included)