Ubiquiti UniFi In-Wall
In-Wall Access Point
Provide a restaurant or small office with a compact WiFi point with the Ubiquiti UniFi AC IW access point. Because this small access point is mounted flat on the wall, it is very inconspicuous.
Easily expandable WiFi network
Link multiple UniFi access points to each other and create a larger WiFi network. The access point is suitable for power via the network cable. This means that there is no need for a free socket at the place where it is installed.
Central management through UniFi Controller
All Ubiquiti UniFi AC Mesh access points are centrally managed through UniFi Controller, Ubiquiti’s user-friendly management system that can be accessed from any web browser. The settings and network management of the access point can be changed, managed and analyzed through UniFi Controller. The status of the network is made transparent by means of a dashboard, overview maps and graphs. UniFi Controller also offers the possibility to manage multiple locations.
- Dimensions: 139.7 x 86.7 x 25.75 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- Network interface: (3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Power: 802.3at PoE + Supported
- Power Supply: UniFi Switch (PoE)
- PoE Out: 48V passthrough (pins 1,2+; 3,6-)
- Maximum power consumption: 7 W.
- Maximum TX power: 2.4 GHz: 20 dBm / 5 GHz: 20 dBm
- MIMO: 2.4 GHz: 2×2 / 5 GHz: 2×2
- Maximum Data Speed: 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps / 5 GHz: 866.7 Mbps
- Maximum altitude range: 100 m
- Antenna: (1) Dual band antenna, single polarity
Antenna gain: 2.4 GHz: 1 dBi / 5 GHz: 2 dBi
- Wi-Fi standard: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA / WPA2, TKIP / AES)
- Mounting: Single electrical wall box (not included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50 ° C
- Humidity: 5-95% condensation
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
- UniFi UAP-In Wall
- Housing plate + Back plate