Ubiquiti UniFi Switch XG 16
10G Aggregation Switch for Enterprise Networks
Build and expand the network with the Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 16 XG. The US ‑ 16 ‑ XG is a fully managed, 16-port, 10G fiber optic switch. Several of these aggregation switches can be linked together to increase the network capacity and create a higher bandwidth.
The UniFi Switch XG 16 has a switching capacity of 320 Gbps. This means that the traffic on the various ports is processed simultaneously with the same line speed and without packet loss. Total non-blocking throughput is up to 160Gbps. In addition, the switch has extensive layer-2 management functions.
10G High Capacity Aggregation
As an aggregation switch, the US-16-XG offers maximum performance with low latency. In addition to 12 SFP + ports for fiber optic connections, this switch also has 4x RJ45 ports. All ports also support 10GE for a fast backbone and the option for more bandwidth.
The UniFi Controller software makes it easy to manage and configure the UniFi Switch 16 XG. It is possible to manage multiple switches at various locations from one central point. Several options can be monitored via the dashboard, such as reading the status per port and setting any VLANs.
- Dimensions: 443 x 221 x 43 mm
- Weight with mounting rack: 2.71 kg
- Network interface: 12x 1/10 Gbps SFP + Ethernet ports | 4x 1/10 Gbps RJ45 Ethernet ports
- Management interface: 1x RJ45 serial port, Ethernet in band
- Non-blocking throughput: 160 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 320 Gbps
Throughput: 238.10 Mpps
- Power supply: AC / DC, internal, 56W DC
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 40 ° C
- Humidity: 5-95% Non-condensing
- Certificates: FCC / CE / IC
What’s in the Box
- Ubiquiti UniFi Switch XG 16
- Fixing material