Ubiquiti UniFi US-8-60W – Fully managed gigabit switch
8-Port Managed Gigabit Switches
The US-8-60W is an 8-port gigabit switch with four 802.3af PoE ports. The PoE ports with auto-sensing deliver up to 15.4 W of power per port.
The US-8 is a PoE powered 8-port gigabit switch with PoE pass-through. Perfect for neatly adding Ethernet ports where needed, with passthrough to keep your PoE device powered.
The new 8-port models feature Gigabit Ethernet ports in a compact form factor. For its total, non-blocking throughput, each UniFi switch supports up to 8 Gbps.
The UniFi Switch offers the switching capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line speed without packet loss, with a switching capacity of 16 Gbps.
The Ubiquiti UniFi US-8-60W has 4 auto-sensing PoE ports with a power of 15.4W. Network devices connected to these ports are directly supplied with power via the network cable (if they support PoE). Consider, for example, access points, VoIP telephones or IP cameras.
Central management through UniFi Controller
All Ubiquiti UniFi products can be centrally managed through UniFi Controller, Ubiquiti’s user-friendly management system that can be accessed from any web browser. The settings and network management of the switches can be changed, managed and analyzed via UniFi Controller. The status of the network is made transparent by means of a dashboard, overview maps and graphs. UniFi Controller also offers the possibility to manage multiple locations.
- Dimensions: 148 x 99.5 x 30.7 mm
- Weight: 432 g
- Network interface: (8) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports
- PoE interface: (4) Ports 5, 6, 7, 8: IEEE 802.3a
- Maximum power consumption: 12W (Excluding PoE output)
- Maximum PoE wattage per port: 15.4W
- PoE output (port 5 to 8): IEEE 802.3af 2 pair (pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
- Non-blocking throughput: 8 Gbps
- Operating temperature: -5 to 45 ° C
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensation
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
What’s in the Box
- 5x UniFi US-8-60W
- Fixing material
- Power adapter