Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 48-500W
48-Gigabit LAN ports with PoE + support
Provide 48 electronic devices in the office with its own, unique internet connection with the Ubiquiti Switch US-48-500W. Each ethernet port is suitable for PoE (Power over Ethernet). This eliminates the need for additional power cables, but all connected electronic devices receive power via the network cable. The switch has 4 SFP ports, to which, for example, a fast fiber optic connection can be connected. With a maximum of 34.2W PoE power, a strong network is created without interference.
Central management through UniFi Controller
All Ubiquiti UniFi products can be centrally managed through UniFi Controller, Ubiquiti’s user-friendly management system that can be accessed from any web browser. The settings and network management of the switches can be changed, managed and analyzed via UniFi Controller. The status of the network is made transparent by means of a dashboard, overview maps and graphs. UniFi Controller also offers the possibility to manage multiple locations.
- Dimensions: 485 x 43.7 x 374.6 mm
- Weight: 6.1 kg
- Total Non-Blocking Line Rate: 70Gbps
- Maximum power consumption: 500W
- Power Supply: AC / DC, Internal, 500W DC
- Network interface: (48) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports / (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports / (2) 1 Gbps SFP+ Ethernet Ports
- Management Interface: (1) RJ45 Serial Port Out-of-Band, Ethernet In-Band
- Operating temperature: -5 to 40 ° C
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensation
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
What’s in the Box