Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 24-500W
24-Gigabit LAN ports with PoE + support
Provide 24 electronic devices in the office with its own unique internet connection with the Ubiquiti Switch US-24-500W. Each ethernet port is suitable for PoE (Power over Ethernet). This eliminates the need for additional power cables, but all connected electronic devices receive power throughthe network cable. With a maximum of 34.2W PoE power, a strong network is created without disturbances.
Central management through UniFi Controller
All Ubiquiti UniFi products can be centrally managed through UniFi Controller, Ubiquiti’s user-friendly management system that can be accessed from any web browser. The settings and network management of the switches can be changed, managed and analyzed via UniFi Controller. The status of the network is made transparent by means of a dashboard, overview maps and graphs. UniFi Controller also offers the possibility to manage multiple locations.
- Dimensions: 485 x 43.7 x 285.4 mm
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- Total Non-Blocking Line Rate: 26 Gbps
- Maximum power consumption: 500W
- Power Supply: AC / DC, Internal, 500W DC
- Network interface: (24) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports / (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
- Management Interface: (1) RJ45 Serial Port Out-of-Band, Ethernet In-Band
- Operating temperature: -5 to 40 ° C
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensation
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
What’s in the Box