Ubiquiti AmpliFi AFi-HD
Provide several floors in a building with a stable WiFi signal with the Ubiquiti AmpliFi AFi-HD Multiroom Mesh WiFi system. Because the different stations communicate with each other, the devices are always connected to the fastest access point. This way, no signal is lost when moving from one room to another within the building. The system consists of a base station with a screen that informs about the statistics of the internet connection and 2 satellites. The base station is placed near the provigder’s modem. The satellites are distributed within the pabd and the Mesh network is easily created.
2 external antennas for long range
Two external antennas are supplied with the Ubiquiti AmpliFi HD as standard. These antennas provide a wide range and an optimal connection. The external antennas are plugged in and can then be rotated in the correct direction for the best possible range. On the antenna itself, the strength of the connection is shown by LED indicators.
Completely plug and play
This WiFi system from Ubiquiti is simply plugged into the socket and after some short settings via the free AmpliFi app, there is fast wireless internet. No hassle with complicated installation, mounting or wiring, just plug it in and enjoy.
- Dimensions: 99.5 x 97.8 x 99.6 mm
- Weight: 410 g
- Network interface: Wi-Fi / Gigabit Ethernet (1) WAN, (4) LAN
- Maximum power consumption: 11 W.
- Display: 40.6 mm / diagonal, 240 x 240, 212 ppi, G + F Touch, color
- Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac
- 2.4 GHz speed: 450 Mbps / 5 GHz speed: 1300 Mbps
- Dimensions: 243.83 x 54 x 57.75 mm
- Weight: 224 g
- Max. TX Power: 26 dBm
- Number of radios: 6
- MIMO chains: 18
- Speed: 1750 Mbps
- Antenna: 1 Dual band antenna, tri-polarity
- Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11ac
- Energy Saving: Supported
- Wireless security: WPA2-PSK AES / TKIP
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 55 ° C
- Humidity: 5-95% Non-condensing
- Certificates: FCC / CE / IC
- Ubiquiti AmpliFi Router
- 2x HD Mesh Points