The TP-Link TL-SG1008P is a Gigabit switch with 8 ports, 4 of which support Power over Ethernet (PoE). The PoE budget per port is 15.4W and the total PoE budget of this switch is 55W. TP-Link’s TL-SG1008P is ideal for small offices and is powered externally via a power adapter.
Plug & Play installation
The TL-SG1008P is distinguished by easy installation and maintenance. Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-tuning at each port recognizes the connection speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts to ensure compatibility and optimal performance.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE802.1p
- Interface: 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45-ports with 4 PoE-ports (port 1 to port 4), Auto NegotiationAuto MDI/MDIX
- PoE + Ports (RJ45): 802.3af/at, PoE Ports: Port 1- Port 8, PoE Power Budget: 58W
- Bandwidth: 16 Gbps
- Advanced Features: IGMP Snooping, 802.1p/DSCP QoS
- Dimensions: 171 x 98 x 27 mm
What’s in the Box
- Power adapter
- Quick Installation Guide