TP-Link Omada OC300
The TP-Link Omada OC300 is the hardware controller for Omada’s SDN platform. This provides 100% centralized management for up to 500 devices such as Access Points, Switches and Gateways.
Omada SDN – smarter cloud solution for business networks
With TP-Link Omada’s SDN (Software Defined Networking) platform, network devices such as access points, switches and gateways integrate for a powerful business network with increased efficiency, security and reliability.
Hybrid cloud management
The Omada hardware controller OC300 features hybrid cloud technology allowing the entire network to be managed from any location via the cloud. Monitor and manage local devices with ultimate security and stability.
The OC300 has an advanced design and is equipped with the latest chipset, providing fast processing power to support network management. In addition, the OC300 is made of a durable metal casing and features 2 gigabit ports and a USB3.0 port for automatic backup. The OC300 has a rackmount/desktop design, making it easier and flexible to install.
- Interface: 2x 10 / 100Mbps Ethernet port | 1x USB 3.0 port
- Output power: 100–240 V~50/60 Hz, 0,6 A
- Dimensions: 294 × 180 × 44 mm
- Management through Omada app
- Management Features:
- Automatic device detection
- Batch configuration
- Firmware upgrade in batches
- Intelligent network monitoring
- Alerts for abnormal events
- Uniform configuration
- Reboot schedule
- Captive Portal Configuration
What’s in the Box
- Omada Hardwarecontroller OC300
- Quick installation guide
- Ethernet cable
- Power cord
- Rackmount set