Teltonika Blue PUCK RHT
Perfect monitoring solution for a wide use in the cold chain logistics, freezers, refrigerators and other temperature and humidity sensitive cases. Sensor uses advanced Bluetooth 4.0 LE technology to get data from long distance (within 500 meters radius in the open field) and it can work from internal battery up to 13 years!
Collected temperature and humidity information of the surrounding environment is transferred RUTX series router which has possibility to support at least 200 temperature & humidity sensors at the same time! Its BLE technology allows it to interface with any mobile compliant. Its NFC chip brings flexibility and comfort in programming and proximity identification. Collected data can be send to your server or IoT platform via MQTT protocol.
Teltonika has different sensors for various circumstances, are you looking for a sensor with other options? Click here.
- Battery: Lifecycle up to 15 years
- Bluetooth: 2,4 GHz – Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0/4.2
- NFC: Supported
- Dimensions: ø 57 mm base – Thickness 18 mm – 2 mounting ø 4 mm holes, spaced of 49 mm
- Weight: 36 g
- Operating temperature:
- Temperature sensor: -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity sensor: 0C° to +85C°
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP65
- Measuring range:
- Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100%
- Temperature: ±0,25°C from -0°C to -65°C, ±0.5°C from -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: ±2% from 0% to 90%, up to ±3% from 90% to 100%
- Transmission range: Up to 500 meters (open field)
- Transmission period: 0,1 to 10 second (programmable)
What’s in the Box
- Blue PUCK RHT Temperature and Humidity Sensor