Teltonika Blue PUCK MOV
Latest addition of BLE sensors extends covered business cases: assets, trailers or any other spec equipment motion status monitoring, angular position and unexpected movement detection. Bluetooth motion sensors are small signal transmitters with configurable signal strength and data send intervals. Sensor uses advanced Bluetooth 4.0 LE technology to get data from long distance (within 500 meters in the open field) and can work from one battery up to 16 years.
Teltonika Networks routers support at least 200 sensors at a time. Its BLE technology allows it to interface with any mobile compliant. Its NFC chip brings flexibility and comfort in programming and proximity identification. Collected data can be send to your server or IoT platform via MQTT protocol.
Teltonika has different sensors for various circumstances, are you looking for a sensor with other options? Click here.
- Battery: Lifecycle up to 12 years
- Bluetooth: 2,4 GHz – Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0/4.2
- NFC: Supported
- Dimensions: ø 57 mm base – Thickness 18 mm – 2 mounting ø 4 mm holes, spaced of 49 mm
- Weight: 36 g
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP68 (Waterproof)
- Transmission range: Up to 500 meters (open field)
- Transmission period: 0,1 to 10 second (programmable)
What’s in the Box
- Blue PUCK MOV Movement Sensor