Teltonika Blue PUCK MAG
Latest addition of BLE sensors extends covered business cases: doors, hood or similar objects open/close status monitoring. In combination with sensor it is necessary to use additional magnet. Sensor can send information when magnet is attached/detached. Bluetooth magnet sensors are small signal transmitters with configurable signal strength and data send intervals. Sensor uses advanced Bluetooth 4.0 LE technology to get data from long distance and can work from one battery up to 5 years.
Teltonika Networks routers support at least 200 sensors at a time. Its BLE technology allows it to interface with any mobile compliant. Its NFC chip brings flexibility and comfort in programming and proximity identification. Collected data can be send to your server or IoT platform via MQTT protocol.
Teltonika has different sensors for various circumstances, are you looking for a sensor with other options? Click here.
- Battery: Lifecycle up to 5 years
- Bluetooth: 2,4 GHz – Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0/4.2
- NFC: Supported
- Dimensions: ø 57 mm base – Thickness 18 mm – 2 mounting ø 4 mm holes, spaced of 49 mm
- Weight: 36 g
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP68 (Waterproof)
- Transmission range: Up to 500 meters (open field)
- Transmission period: 0,1 to 10 second (programmable)
What’s in the Box
- Blue PUCK MAG Magnetic Contact Sensor