Teltonika Blue PUCK ID
Teltonika Networks is always focused on innovation and constantly offers new solutions to customers. Latest addition of BLE beacons extends covered business cases: now you can monitor assets, trailers and various equipment, simplify driver authentication solution. Additionally, beacons enable indoor tracking where GPS is not available.
Bluetooth beacons are small signal transmitters with configurable signal strength and data send intervals. Beacon can work from one battery up to 18 years. Its BLE technology allows it to interface with any mobile compliant. Its NFC chip brings flexibility and comfort in programming and proximity identification. Collected data can be send to your server or IoT platform via MQTT protocol. Teltonika Networks routers support at least 200 beacons at a time.
Teltonika has different sensors for various circumstances, are you looking for a sensor with other options? Click here.
- Battery: Lifecycle up to 20 years
- Bluetooth: 2,4 GHz – Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0/4.2
- NFC: Supported
- Dimensions: ø 57 mm base – Thickness 18 mm – 2 mounting ø 4 mm holes, spaced of 49 mm
- Weight: 36 g
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP68 (Waterproof)
- Transmission range: Up to 500 meters (open field)
- Transmission period: 0,1 to 10 second (programmable)
What’s in the Box
- Blue PUCK ID Beacon