Teltonika TRB145 without housing
The Teltonika TRB145 is a mission-critical LTE Cat 1 gateway, equipped with RS485 interface.
It has a compact design and the easy installation make this gateway perfect for applications, where a sole gadget must be remotely controlled over the RS485 serial interface.
Just like the rest of TRB products, TRB145 is engineered to be used in industrial applications. Therefore, it has a wide range of software features, such as SMS control, Firewall, Open VPN, IPsec, Teltonika Networks Remote Management System (RMS), and FOTA support.
- Mobile: 4G/LTE (Cat 1), 3G, 2G
- CPU: Qualcomm, ARM Cortex A7, 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MBytes Flash (70 MBytes for userspace), 128 MBytes RAM (50 MBytes for userspace)
- Powering option: 4 pin power socket, 9-30 VDC
- SIM: 1 x Internal SIM holder (2FF)
- Antenna connectors: 1 x SMA for mobile
- Intputs/Outputs: On 4 pin socket: 2 x Digital input/Digital open collector output (configurable)
- Serial: 1 x RS485
- Other: 1 x Micro USB slave
- Status LEDs: 3 x Connection type, 5 x Signal strength, 1 x Power
- Operating temperature: -40° C to 75° C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 75 x 25 x 65 mm
- Weight 130 g
What’s in the Box
- 4.5 W PSU
- 1 x LTE antenna (magnetic mount, SMA male, 3 m cable)
- Micro-USB cable (0.8 m)
- 1 x hex key
- RS485 connector