Teltonika TRB142 without housing
The Teltonika TRB142 comes with a widely used RS232 interface for remote device management.
It is equipped with mission-critical LTE Cat 1 capabilities and software based on OpenWRT, hence offering a high degree of customization. Just like the other TRB series products, it provides a wide range of software features such as SMS control, VPN, IPsec, Firewall, and FOTA support.
The TRB142 gateway is durable, offers a wide range of power supply voltages, and is compatible with Teltonika Networks Remote Management System (RMS).
- Mobile: 4G/LTE (Cat 1), 3G, 2G
- CPU: Qualcomm, ARM Cortex A7, 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MBytes Flash (70 MBytes for userspace), 128 MBytes RAM (50 MBytes for userspace)
- Powering option: 4 pin power socket, 9-30 VDC
- SIM: 1 x Internal SIM holder (2FF)
- Antenna connectors: 1 x SMA for mobile
- Intputs/Outputs: On 4 pin socket: 2 x Digital input/Digital open collector output (configurable)
- Serial: 1 x RS232
- Other: 1 x Micro USB slave
- Status LEDs: 3 x Connection type, 5 x Signal strength, 1 x Power
- Operating temperature: -40° C to 75° C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 75 x 25 x 65 mm
- Weight 135 g
What’s in the Box
- 4.5 W PSU
- 1 x LTE antenna (magnetic mount, SMA male, 3 m cable)
- Micro-USB cable (0.8 m)
- 1 x hex key