Teltonika TRB141 with housing
The Teltonika TRB 141 is a small industrial LTE Cat 1 gateway and equipped with a micro USB and various Input/Output options, including Digital, Relay, Analog, and Isolated.
Paired with secure and functional RutOS, plenty of processing power, and Teltonika Networks Remote Management System (RMS), this device offers unprecedented application flexibility to manage and control equipment remotely over LTE Cat 1.
It has a wide range of software features such as SMS control, VPN, IPsec, Firewall, and FOTA support.
Perfect for application scenarios, where devices must be remotely managed using Inputs/Outputs.
- Mobile: 4G/LTE (Cat 1), 3G, 2G
- CPU: Qualcomm, ARM Cortex A7, 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MBytes Flash (70 MBytes for userspace), 128 MBytes RAM (50 MBytes for userspace)
- Powering option: 4 pin power socket, 9-30 VDC
- SIM: 1 x Internal SIM holder (2FF)
- Antenna connectors: 1 x SMA for mobile
- On 4 pin socket: 2 x Digital input/Digital open collector output (configurable)
- On 16 pin socket: 1 x Isolated input, 1 x Single wire input, 1 x Analog input (with 4-20mA capability)
- 1 x Latching relay output, 1 x Non-latching relay output, 2 x Dry/Wet input (configurable)
- Other: 1 x Micro USB slave
- Status LEDs: 3 x Connection type, 5 x Signal strength, 1 x Power
- Operating temperature: -40° C to 75° C
- Housing: Aluminium housing with DIN rail mounting option
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 75 x 25 x 65 mm
- Weight 136 g
What’s in the Box
- 4.5 W PSU
- 1 x LTE antenna (magnetic mount, SMA male, 3 m cable)
- Micro-USB cable (0.8 m)
- 1 x hex key
- I/O connector