Teltonika TRB140 with housing
The Teltonika TRB140 is an ultra-small, lightweight, and energy-efficient industrial gateway equipped with mission-critical LTE Cat 4 capabilities, Gigabit Ethernet interface, digital Inputs/Outputs, and micro-USB port.
Because of its compact design, this product is perfect for projects and applications where a sole gadget requires reliable internet connectivity.
TRB140 is specially engineered to be used in the industrial sector and has a wide range of software security features, such as SMS control, Firewall, Open VPN, IPsec, Remote Management System (RMS), and FOTA support.
- Mobile: 4G/LTE (Cat 4), 3G, 2G
- CPU: Qualcomm, ARM Cortex A7, 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MBytes Flash (70 MBytes for userspace), 128 MBytes RAM (50 MBytes for userspace)
- Powering option: 4 pin power socket, 9-30 VDC
- SIM: 1 x Internal SIM holder (2FF)
- Antenna connectors: 1 x SMA for mobile
- Ethernet: 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Intputs/Outputs: On 4 pin socket: 2 x Digital input/Digital open collector output (configurable)
- Other: 1 x Micro USB slave
- Status LEDs: 3 x Connection type, 5 x Signal strength, 2 x Ethernet, 1 x Power
- Operating temperature: -40° C to 75° C
- Housing: Aluminium housing with DIN rail mounting option
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 75 x 25 x 65 mm
- Weight 134 g
What’s in the Box
- 4.5 W PSU
- 1 x LTE antenna (magnetic mount, SMA male, 3 m cable)
- Micro-USB cable (0.8 m)
- 1 x hex key
- LAN cable