Benefits of the Teltonika RUTX50
- 5G; Ultra-high cellular speeds of up to 3.3 Gbps
- Dual SIM; Uninterrupted communication with auto-failover
- SA & NSA; Supports both architectures to leverage the 5G infrastructure
- WiFi 5; Dual-band data throughput for up to 150 clients simultaneously
- Ultra-low; Latency Single-digit latency for mission-critical applications
- Future-proofing; Backward compatible with 4G (LTE CAT 20) and 3G network technologies
The Teltonika RUTX50 is a future-proof multi-network industrial router offering 5G mobile communications for high-speed and data-heavy applications. The 5G router achieves throughputs of up to 3.3 Gbps and uses WiFi 5, dual-band data throughput and can accommodate up to 150 users simultaneously.
This device comes with the RutOS, which provides advanced security features and specialized industry protocols for a wide range of professional application scenarios, and is compatible with the Teltonika Remote Management System (RMS), for optimized remote management and monitoring capabilities of large fleets of devices.
The Teltonika RUTX50 features dual SIM with automatic Failover and dual-band WiFi. In addition, this device has5 Ethernet ports of which 1x WAN and 4x LAN. This enables reliable data transfer with ultra low latency for mission critical applications. Also, this device supports both SA and NSA architecture to leverage the 5G infrastructure. The Teltonika router is fully future ready but also backward compatible with 4G (LTE CAT 20) and 3G network technologies.
Did you know that there are also options to purchase your RUT routers pre-configured. Check out the Custom config page for additional information.
7 external antenna connectors
The Teltonika RUTX50 is equipped with 7 external antenna connectors. Included with this 5G router are 4x mobile swivel antennas, 2x WiFi antennas with magnetic mount and 1x GNSS adhesive antenna. Should the incoming 5G or WiFi signal be limited at your location, you can improve the signal by connecting an external antenna.
- Mobile: 5G Sub-6Ghz SA/NSA 2.1/3.3Gbps DL (4×4 MIMO), 900/600 Mbps UL (2×2); 4G (LTE) – LTE Cat 20 2.0Gbps DL, 200Mbps UL; 3G – 42 Mbps DL, 5.76Mbps UL
- Wireless mode: 802.11b/g/n/ac Wave 2 (WiFi 5) with data transmission rates of up to 867 Mbps (Dual Band, MU-MIMO), 802.11r fast transition, Access Point (AP), Station (STA)
- Quad-core ARM Cortex A7, 717 MHz
- Memory: 256 MBytes Flash, 256 MBytes RAM
- SIM: 2 x SIM slot (Mini SIM – 2FF), 1.8 V/3 V
- Antennas: 4 x SMA for Mobile, 2 x RP-SMA for WiFi, 1 x SMA for GNSS
- Ethernet: 5 x RJ45 ports, 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 75 °C
- Housing: Aluminium housing with mounting options DIN rail, flat surface placement
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 132 x 44.2 x 95.1 mm
- Weight: 533 g
- IP Rating: IP30
What’s in the Box
Teltonika RUTX50 Router
18 W PSU
4 x Mobile antennas (swivel, SMA male)
2 x WiFi antennas (magnetic mount, RP-SMA male, 1.5 m cable)
1 x GNSS antenna (adhesive, SMA male, 3 m cable)
Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
SIM Adapter kit