The Teltonika RUTX14 is the fastest single-modem LTE router in Teltonika’s portfolio.
This 4G industrial router features 5x Gigabit Ethernet ports, Wave-2 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, USB interfaces and dual SIM for advanced throughput and highly reliable connectivity.
The Teltonika RUTX14 is equipped with advanced security features such as multiple VPNs, firewall and cyber-attack prevention.
The combination of fast CAT12 connectivity and a wide range of physical interfaces such as extensive RutOS functionality and a handy remote control, give this 4G router an extremely complete management. The 4G router RUTX14 is an excellent choice for: primary or backup connectivity.
- Mobile: 4G/LTE (Cat 12)
- CPU: Qualcomm, 4 x ARM Cortex A7, 717 MHz
- Memory: 256 MBytes Flash, 256 MBytes RAM
- Powering option: 4 pin power socket, 9-50 VDC
- SIM: 2 x External SIM holders (2FF)
- Antenna connectors: 4 x SMA for mobile, 2 x RP-SMA for WiFi, 1 x RP-SMA for Bluetooth, 1 x SMA for GPS
- Ethernet: 5 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1 x WAN (configurable as LAN), 4 x LAN
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11n/ac 5GHz, Access point (AP), Station (STA)
- GNSS: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS
- Connectors: 1 x 4 pin DC, 5 x Ethernet, 4 x SMA for LTE, 2 x WiFi RP-SMA, 1 x SMA for GNSS, 1 x RP-SMA for Bluetooth
- Bluetooth: 4.0 (Low energy)
- Inputs/Outputs: On 4 pin socket: 1 x Digital input, 1 x Digital open collector output
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 75 °C
- Housing: Aluminium housing with DIN rail mounting option and grounding capability
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 132 x 44 x 95 mm
- Weight: 515 g
What’s in the Box
- Router RUTX14
- 24 W PSU
- 4x LTE Antennas
- 2x WiFi Antennas
- 1x GNSS Antenna
- 1x Bluetooth Antenna
- 1.5m Ethernet cable
- SIM adapter kit