RUT950 is a professional industrial 4G/LTE WiFi router for IoT applications. This rugged mobile device delivers high performance cellular communication in harsh environments and a wide operating temperature range. It is also compatible with RMS – Teltonika‘s remote management platform that is ready to deliver the true value of M2M and IoT networking applications.
The router is equipped with four Ethernet ports, two external SIM holders, digital input/output and signal strength status LED indicators, while external SMA connectors make it possible to attach desired antennas. RUT950 is a professional LTE CAT4 router empowered by RutOS – a unified operating system for all Teltonika routers, created for the most demanding mobile networking applications. Ensure your business continuity with Dual-SIM and 4G failover.
This router is available in different variants namely EU – UK – USA and Worldwide.
Please contact us if you want to be sure whether the frequency bands of the Teltonika RUT950 variant are suitable for your application or location of use.
- Download speed: up to 100 Mbps
- Upload speed: up to 50 Mbps
- 4G (LTE-FDD): B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28
- 4G (LTE-TDD): B38, B39, B40, B41
- 3G: B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, B8, B19
- 3 x 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps WAN port
- Wireless IEEE 802.11 b / g / n with 2×2 MIMO up to 300 Mbps
- 2 external antenna connections for 4G (SMA-female)
- 2 external antenna connections for WiFi (RP-SMA)
- 4 external antennas included (2 x 4G / 2 x WiFi)
- 5 simultaneous VPN connections
- Durable aluminum housing
- Dimensions: 80 x 106 x 46 mm
- Weight: 250 gram
What’s in the Box
- Router RUT950
- Power adapter
- 2 x LTE antennas (swivel, SMA male)
- 2 x WiFi antenna (swivel, RP-SMA male)
- Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
- QSG (Quick Start Guide)