Tektelic Agriculture Sensor
The Agriculture Sensor is the ideal solution for the collection of important soil and environmental standards for crops, residential areas and commercial lawns, gardens and golf courses. The device offers a simple and easy to deploy solution for soil moisture and temperature, air temperature and humidity, and outdoor light monitoring.
Enjoy increased crop yields and reduced operating costs with the use of this versatile device. The agricultural sensor is designed in a rugged IP-67 housing for use in the most challenging outdoor environmental conditions. An integrated C-cell LTC battery offers a long life of up to 10 years. The Agriculture Sensor is seamlessly integrated into Tektelic’s end-to-end IoT solution.
Multiple variants for various mounting options are available, including direct ground build or elevated mounting on a post, fence or vine. Soil moisture probes are sold separately for the raised mount variant.
- Soil moisture and temperature
- Mounting direction status
- Ambient humidity and temperature
- Detection of movement or change of orientation
- Light detection and measurement
The Tektelic Industrial sensor and transceiver is available in two variants:
- RF Power: Up to 23 dBm (200 mW)
- RF Sensitivity: -137dBm (SF12, 125kHz)
- ISM Band: All Global Bands
- Antenna: Internal or optional external
- Operational Temperature: -40 ° C to + 65 ° C
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Size: 120 x 93 x 58 mm
- Battery (up to 10 years): C Cell LTC
What’s in the Box
- Agriculture Sensor for Soil Surface Mount