Tektelic Kona Mega EX Gateway
The Kona Mega EX IoT Gateway from Tektelic is a carrier-grade product which is ideally suited for the implementation of the LoRaWAN IoT network. The certified Atex/Zone 2 (Class I, Division II) Tekelic Gateway has an IP67 compact housing and is designed for the most demanding outdoor installations where flammable gases, vapors or liquids may be present.
In addition, this Gateway enables massive Day-One scalability by supporting up to 12 million messages received per day. The Gateway is easy to deploy with support for various backhaul and power options; -48V DC orPOE ++ (802.3bt).
This Kona Mega Atex IoT Gateway is ideal if you are looking for:
- A reliable LoRaWAN Gateway with;
- Full Duplex operation; making all receive and transmit channels available simultaneously;
Possesses multiple Rx and Tx channels; which have excellent isolation between the Tx and RX bands as well as out of band rejection from Cellular and Paging networks;
- A rugged industrial design in an IP67 enclosure.
- Dual antenna support for Rx diversity
- Rx sensitivity: -142 dBm (SF12, 293 bits/sec)
- Dual simultaneous Tx channels
- Frequency Duplex 72 Rx / 4 Tx (NA), Time Duplex 16 + 16 Rx / 2 + 2 Tx (EU)
- Up to 14 dBM Tx Power per Antenna
- GPS and Geolocation support
- Integrated cellular 3G/4G modem
- All ISM global bands
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Safety Rating: ATEX/Zone II Certified, IP67
- Dimensions: 222.2 x 267.6 x 101 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- MTBF: 450,000 hours
What’s in the Box
- 1 Kona Mega EX IoT Gateway