Poynting ePoynt EPNT-2
Poynting comes out with a brand new range of antenna enclosures, the ePoynt series. The ePoynt enclosures are designed to also hold a diverse range of routers, this allows the antenna enclosure to be transformed into a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE). – Just add your own LTE/5G router!
The ePoynt-2 (EPNT-2) antenna housing uses the world-renowned Artificial Magnetic Conductor (AMC) technology of the XPOL-2-5G antenna. This cross-polarized, high-gain, unidirectional antenna provides broadband coverage from 698 to 960 MHz and 1710 to 3800 MHz, making it ideal for LTE and 5G deployments.
The EPNT-2 contains four cross-polarized cellular antennas, with two uni-directional antennas with a peak gain of 11 dBi and two omni-directional antennas with a peak gain of 5 dBi. This makes it ideal for 4×4 MIMO or dual 2×2 MIMO routers. The EPNT-2 also includes two omni-directional dual-band Wi-Fi antennas covering the 2.4 GHz and 5 to 6 GHz Wi-Fi bands for 2×2 MIMO. The combination of the uni-directional XPOL-2-5G antenna with a world-class router delivers exceptional performance along with increased data throughput.
The EPNT-2 enclosure is also designed to withstand adverse weather conditions, making the antenna weatherproof and waterproof with an IP65 rating.
Ultra-wideband coverage for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G
High gain directional antenna, with a peak gain of 11 dBi
2×2 MIMO High gain directional antennas
Wall, pole, and window mountable
Weatherproof and waterproof enclosure (IP65)
1 x Ethernet port
Outdoor antenna for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
Consumer LTE/G internet connectivity
Industrial and commercial LTE/G deployment
Urban and rural household reception enhancement
Agricultural and farming LTE/G data distribution
- Article number Poynting: A-EPNT-0001-V1-01
- Weather, dust and vandal resistant housing thanks to IP 65 rating
- Ports: LTE/WiFi 1 & 2
- SISO / MIMO: LTE 4×4 MIMO | WiFi 2×2 MIMO
- Connector type: SMA (F)
- Frequency bands: LTE 617 – 3800 MHz | WiFi 2400-2500 MHz and 5000-6000 MHz
- Maximum gain: LTE 5 dBi @ 1710 – 2700 MHz | WiFi 7 dBi @ 5000 – 6000 MHz
- Polarization: Cell 1: ±45° | Cell 2: Vertical & horizontal linear
- Dimensions: 260 x 264 x 168 mm
- Maximum Router Dimensions: 185 x 145 x 45 mm
- Mounting Type: Wall/Post and Window Mount
- Temperature Range: -40 ºC to 70 ºC
- Environmental conditions: outdoor / indoor
- Antenna: A-EPNT-0001-V1-01
- Various mounting material for pole, wall and window mounting