Poynting ePoynt EPNT-1
Poynting comes out with a brand new range of antenna enclosures, the ePoynt series. The ePoynt enclosures are designed to also hold a diverse range of routers, this allows the antenna enclosure to be transformed into a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE). – Just add your own LTE/5G router!
The ePoynt enclosure is suitable for routers up to a size of 185 x 145 x 45 mm³. The ePoynt-1 (EPNT-1) combines the cross-polarized omni-directional antennas for improved performance. This is ideal in built-up areas where there are multiple base stations nearby, but where higher stability and throughput is required thanks to the improved MIMO configuration.
The EPNT-1 contains four cross-polarized antennas, making it ideal for 4×4 MIMO or dual 2×2 MIMO routers. The antennas provide broadband coverage from 617 to 3800 MHz, making them ideal for LTE and 5G deployments with a peak gain of 5 dBi. The EPNT-1 also includes two omni-directional dual-band Wi-Fi antennas covering the 2.4 GHz and 5 to 6 GHz Wi-Fi bands for 2×2 MIMO.
The EPNT-1 enclosure is also designed to withstand adverse weather conditions, making the antenna weatherproof and waterproof with an IP65 rating.
Ultra-wideband coverage for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G
Omni-directional antennas with peak gain of 5 dBi
4×4 MIMO for improved performance
Wall, pole, and window mountable
Weatherproof and waterproof enclosure (IP65)
1 x External USB ports,1 x Ethernet port and 2 x External SMA connections for additional antennas
Outdoor antenna for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
Consumer 5G/LTE internet connectivity
Industrial and commercial 5G/LTE deployment
Urban and rural household reception enhancement
Smart environmental, water systems for M2M & IoT
Oil & Gas communication systems
- Article number Poynting: A-EPNT-0001-V1-01
- Weather, dust and vandal resistant housing thanks to IP 65 rating
- Ports: LTE/WiFi 1 & 2
- SISO / MIMO: LTE 4×4 MIMO | WiFi 2×2 MIMO
- Connector type: SMA (F)
- Frequency bands: LTE 617 – 3800 MHz | WiFi 2400-2500 MHz and 5000-6000 MHz
- Maximum gain: LTE 5 dBi @ 1710 – 2700 MHz | WiFi 7 dBi @ 5000 – 6000 MHz
- Polarization: Cell 1: ±45° | Cell 2: Vertical & horizontal linear
- Dimensions: 260 x 264 x 168 mm
- Maximum Router Dimensions: 185 x 145 x 45 mm
- Mounting Type: Wall/Post and Window Mount
- Temperature Range: -40 ºC to 70 ºC
- Environmental conditions: outdoor / indoor
- Antenna: A-EPNT-0001-V1-01
- Various mounting material for pole, wall and window mounting