Peplink Balance 1350 – SD-WAN router combining 13 WAN links designed for large enterprises.
There’s a Perfect Balance for Every Situation
Peplink ‘s line of products includes features that make your enterprise deployment easier and increase your network reliability and security in several ways. Boost network data rates, reliability, and flexibility while slashing connectivity costs with Peplink SD-WAN technology designed for multi-WAN link load balancing. Use Load Balancing and SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding to deliver superfast VoIP, video streaming, and data using an SD-WAN enabled network. The Peplink Balance 1350 is excellent for Large Enterprise/Campus.
InControl 2. Powerful Cloud Management Platform
Balance 1350 is supported by InControl, Peplinks Cloud-Based SD-WAN Network Management Platform, which lets you provision, monitor, and manage your routers. All from a single screen.
VIDEO SPEED & RELIABILITY. BROUGHT BY SPEEDFUSION
SpeedFusion allows users to combine any number of connections together to form a point-to-point link to achieve what others cannot:
- Combine the bandwidth of several mobile connections to form an ultra-fast data link. Sustain bandwidth-hungry and latency sensitive tasks without the need for fixed lines.
- Hot Failover maintains secure tunnels over all available WAN links to keep the network up and running when a connection drops out. If a WAN link fails, SpeedFusion instantly routes traffic to a working tunnel for uninterrupted VoIP sessions.
- SpeedFusion is carrier agnostic and our products are certified with multiple carriers. By combining the coverage network of several mobile carriers, chances of running into a network blindspot or congestion is minimized.
- With the help of WAN smoothing network traffic will be assigned to WAN connection with the lowest latency. Use multiple WAN connections to create a single, jitter-free data stream.
- Ethernet WAN Ports: 13 (GE)
- Ethernet LAN Ports: 3 (GE)
- USB WAN Modem Port: 1
- Recommended Users: 1000-5000
- Statefull Firewall Throughput: 5Gbps
- Pepwave AP Series Management
- Power Consumption 70W
- SpeedFusion Throughput: 800Mbps
- Maximum Number of AP Supported: 500
- Balance Router 1350
- Power Cord (ACW-614)
- 1 Pair of Mounting Brackets (ACW-382)
13x GE WAN ports and 3x GE LAN ports. SpeedFusion capable.