The TRB500 enables 5G network speeds with ultra-low latency for mission-critical infrastructures and high data throughput, guaranteed by 4 external antennas that enable the use of 4×4 MIMO. The Teltonika TRB500 comes with the RutOS operating system, which offers advanced security features and is compatible with our Remote Management System (RMS) for optimized remote management and monitoring capabilities of large machine fleets.
The Teltonika TRB500 is one of the smallest 5G gateways on the market. The device features 5G, which can achieve download speeds as high as 1 Gbps. The gateway enables reliable data transfer with ultra-low latency for mission-critical applications. Also, this device supports both SA and NSA architecture to take advantage of the 5G infrastructure. Fully future-ready, the Teltonika gateway is also backwards compatible with 4G (LTE CAT 20) and 3G network technologies.
Did you know that there are also options to purchase your RUT routers pre-configured. Check out the Custom config page for additional information.
4 EXTERNAL ANTENNA CONNECTORS
The Teltonika TRB500 is equipped with 4 external antenna connectors. Included with this 5G gateway are 4x mobile swivel SMA antennas. Should the incoming 5G or WiFi signal at your location be limited, you can improve the signal by connecting an external antenna.
- Mobile: 5G Sub-6Ghz SA/NSA 2.1/3.3Gbps DL (4×4 MIMO), 900/600 Mbps UL (2×2); 4G (LTE) – LTE Cat 20 2.0Gbps DL, 200Mbps UL; 3G – 42 Mbps DL, 5.76Mbps UL
- CPU: Single core ARM Cortex A7, 1,5 GHz
- Memory: 512 MBytes Flash, 256 MBytes RAM
- SIM: 1 x SIM slot (Mini SIM – 2FF), 1.8 V/3 V
- Antennas: 4 x SMA for Mobile
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 75 °C
- Housing: Aluminium housing, DIN rail (can be mounted on two sides), flat surface placement
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 100 x 30 x 93.4 mm
- Weight: 241g
What’s in the Box
- TRB500 Gateway
- 9 W PSU
- 4 x Mobile antennas (swivel, SMA male)
- Micro-USB cable (0.8 m)
- Ethernet cable
- SIM Adapter kit
- QSG (Quick Start Guide)