Cradlepoint MC400 – 1200 Mbps
The Cradlepoint MC400 is a (separate) modem that can be placed in an existing router for:
– Higher availability: Place an MC400 to add a second active LTE link for primary and failover connectivity;
– Ultimate WAN Diversity: Combine a 4G LTE with dual-modem, dual-sim, & multi-carrier functionality; Ethernet; & / or WiFi-as-WAN;
– More flexibility: Lower data costs by automatically switching to the second modem / SIM card when the data limit on the primary modem / SIM card is reached.
– Future-proof and return on investment: Better return on investment with the ability to upgrade to the latest modems without replacing the original hardware.
– Locate assets: GPS with support for CAD & fleet management, this ensures that vehicles can always be located.
– More revenue and cost-saving capabilities: With the ability to run advanced bandwidth-intensive applications.
– Efficient LTE Usage: With Elastic Wideband Technology.
- Technology: Category 18 LTE Advanced Pro, DC-HSPA + with SIM-based automatic carrier selection
- Downlink speeds: LTE 1.2 Gbps, DC-HSPA + 42.2 Mbps
- Uplink speeds: LTE 150 Mbps, DC-HSPA + 5.76 Mbps
- MIMO: 2×2 or 4×4 MIMO
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C to 70 ° C
- Dimensions: 93 x 70 x 13 mm
- Weight: 104 gram
- Supported Cradlepoint series:
– AER2200 Series
– AER1600 Series
– IBR1700 Series
– IBR900 Series with COR Extensibility Dock
– IBR600C Series with COR Extensibility Dock
– CBA850 Series
What’s in the Box
- MC400 modular modem
- 4x Mobile antennas
- Modem cover