The purpose-built router
The Cradlepoint NetCloud Enterprise Branch Service with E300 Series Router is ideally suited for pop-up temporary locations, branches, stores, and restaurants. The all-in-one form factor includes full-featured routing, security, and Wi-Fi, making it easy to connect branches to the Internet and critical applications without the need for extra hardware or complicated configurations. And the embedded LTE modem means that connectivity is always available from day 1 without waiting for a wired connection.
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. These purpose-built endpoints are sold with a subscription to NetCloud Service for Enterprise Branch which provides streamlined configuration and continuous cloud, modem, and router software feature enhancements.
NetCloud for Enterprise Branch
NetCloud Service for Enterprise Branch provides the enterprise capabilities that businesses need to connect all their locations and includes:
- Centralized endpoint management with insights and visual analytics
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- On-demand training with Cradlepoint University
NetCloud Enterprise Branch with E300 Series Router makes it easy to accelerate business and needed operations by connecting to the Internet and critical applications from anywhere. Designed for fixed branches or temporary locations requiring flexible connectivity, reliable performance, and simplified management, this all-in-one, compact endpoint includes full-featured routing, security, and Wi-Fi without needing extra hardware or complicated configurations.
5G Ready for Upward Compatibility
The E300 Enterprise Branch Router is 5G Ready and can act as a controller for a Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapter. This capability ensures upward compatibility for 5G, while still allowing optimal placement of the 5G adapter. The unique capability of Cradlepoint to operate the adapter in captive mode means that the two separate, Ethernet-connected, appliances can be managed as a single entity.
- Open temporary locations without compromising security or reliability.
- Gain fast day-1 connectivity with integrated Cat 4 or Cat 18 LTE Modem.
- Terminate a broadband link with LTE as failover for reliable hybrid connectivity.
- Integrate into your existing network with standards-based dynamic routing and VPN tunnel support.
- Add a second cellular modem for dual LTE connectivity.
- 5G Ready and able to act as controller for Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapters
More with advanced!
The Advanced package is more extensive and contains more support. Below you will find an overview of the extras from Advanced
- Cloud Management: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: Gigabit-Class LTE
- 5G Status: 5G Ready
- Ethernet Ports: 5 GbE, 1 SFP+
- USB Ports: 1
- Dual-Modem Capable: Yes, field-upgradable MC400 modem slot
- Throughput: 940 Mbps (Firewall)
- VPN Tunnel Count: 20
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band, dual-concurrent; 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)
- PoE: No
- Size: 135 x 270 x 44 mm
- Weight: 0.82 kg
Video: 5G for Business: First Comprehensive Portfolio of Solutions