The purpose-built router optimized for 5G
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. The E3000 has the ports, interfaces, and software to make it optimized for 5G. The E3000 is sold as part of a NetCloud Package that includes a subscription to the NetCloud Service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
NetCloud Features for Branch
Cradlepoint E3000 Series router is part of a NetCloud Enterprise Branch Package, an all-inclusive networking service comprised of support, hardware, and software services.
- Business intelligence and remote cloud management
- Purpose-built hardware
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
NetCloud Enterprise Branch with E3000 Series Router makes it easy to accelerate connecting to the Internet and critical applications from anywhere. Designed for traditional medium branches or locations requiring flexible connectivity, reliable performance, and simplified management, this all-in-one, compact endpoint includes full-featured routing, security, and Wi-Fi without needing extra hardware or complicated configurations.
If the incoming 4G or WiFi signal is limited at your location, you can improve the signal by connecting an external antenna.
A total of 9 external antennas can be connected to the E3000, namely: 4 x 4G, 4 x WiFi and 1 GNSS / GPS antenna.
- Power medium branches where security and analytics performance are needed.
- Gain fast day-1 connectivity with embedded Cat 18 LTE Modem.
- Add 5G combined with Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapters as Captive Modem.
- Add a second cellular modem for dual LTE connectivity to failsafe all wireless connectivity.
- Integrate into your existing network with standards-based dynamic routing and VPN tunnel support.
More with Advanced!
The Advanced package is more extensive and contains more support. Below you will find an overview of the extras from Advanced
- Cloud Management: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: LTE
- 5G Status: 5G Optimized
- Ethernet Ports: 9 x GbE, 1 x 2.5 GbE, 1 x SFP+ (LAN/WAN switchable)
- USB Ports: 1
- Dual-Modem Support: Yes
- Throughput: 2.3 Gbps (Firewall)
- VPN Tunnel Count: 20
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band, dual-concurrent; 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)
- PoE: Yes
- Size: 160 x 320 x 44 mm
- Weight: 1.98 kg
Video: 5G for Business: First Comprehensive Portfolio of Solutions