Cradlepoint E3000 – 5G
The router with built-in 5G
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading gigabit-class LTE connectivity, as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. The E3000-5GB has the ports, interfaces and built-in software for 5G. The E3000-5GB is sold as part of a NetCloud package that includes a subscription to the NetCloud service, continuous improvements to modem and software features, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
- Power medium branches where security and analytics performance are needed.
- Gain fast day-1 connectivity with with built-in 5G and Cat 20.
- Add a second cellular modem for dual LTE connectivity to failsafe all wireless connectivity.
- Integrate into your existing network with standards-based dynamic routing and VPN tunnel support.
The Cradlepoint NetCloud Enterprise Branch Service with E3000 Router is suitable for fixed branch offices, healthcare, financial services and retail. Ideal when combined with the need for security services at scale with performance.
NetCloud for Branch
Cradlepoint E3000 Series router is part of a NetCloud Enterprise Branch Package, an all-inclusive networking service comprised of support, hardware, and software services.
– Business intelligence and remote cloud management
– Purpose-built hardware
– 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
NetCloud Enterprise Branch with E3000 Series Router makes it easy to accelerate connecting to the Internet and critical applications from anywhere. Designed for traditional medium branches or locations requiring flexible connectivity, reliable performance, and simplified management, this all-in-one, compact endpoint includes full-featured routing, security, and Wi-Fi without needing extra hardware or complicated configurations.
More with Advanced!
NetCloud Advanced offers these additional features, among others: application traffic analysis, application-specific firewall, and URL content filtering.
If the incoming 4G/5G or WiFi signal is limited at your location, you can improve the signal by connecting an external antenna.
A total of 9 external antennas can be connected to the E3000-5GB , namely: 4 x 4G, 4 x WiFi and 1 GNSS / GPS antenna.
- Cloud Management: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: 5G NR & and 4G LTE Category 20 LTE Advanced Pro with dual connectivity
- Carrier Aggregation
- Integrated 5GB Low/Mid-Band Modem
- 4 x SMA Mobile Antenna Connectors
- Ethernet ports: 9 x GbE, 1 x 2.5 GbE, 1 x 10 GbE SFP+ (LAN/WAN switchable)
- Wi-Fi: Dual band, simultaneous operation (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz); 4×4 MU-MIMO 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 with DFS
- PoE: 4 x 802.3bt PoE Type 3/4 (up to 90W per port) – 140W total PoE power budget
- Antennas: SMA female connectors, external 600MHz – 6GHz cellular paddle antennas (4pcs, included)
- GNSS/GPS: 1 x SMA GNSS antenna connector
- Dimension: 160 x 320 x 44 mm
- Weight: 1.98 kg
What’s in the Box
Video: 5G for Business: First Comprehensive Portfolio of Solutions