Benefits of the Teltonika RUT240
- LTE Cat 4 with speeds up to 150 Mbps
- WAN Failover, automatic switching to available Backup connection
- Wireless Access Point with Hotspot functionality
- Compact size, easy integration
- Digital Input/Output for remote monitoring and control
- Teltonika Remote Management System compatible
Popular 4G router
Teltonika RUT240 is an all-time bestseller industrial 4G LTE Wi-Fi router for professional M2M & IoT applications. It is a compact, cost-effective and secure industrial 4G/LTE WiFi router for professional applications. The mobile router delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication in harsh and hazardous environments where a wide operating temperature is required.
Equipped with an external SIM holder, digital input/output and signal strength status LEDs, it ensures easy network deployment and management. External SMA connectors make it possible to attach desired antennas and easily find the best signal location.
RUT240 Industrial LTE router supports industry leading security features and is widely used for 4G backup, Remote Connection, Out-of-Band Management, Advanced VPN and tunneling services in IoT networking solutions. The Wi-Fi is functional in both: Access point and Station mode at the same time and WAN failover ensures automatic switch to alternative backup connection in case of any connectivity issues.
The Teltonika RUT240 is a very popular 4G router that can be used for all kinds of applications. This router is suitable for;
Retail: as primary internet connection in the store or as failover on the fixed internet connection.
Construction; the RUT240 is often used for securing construction sites with video cameras or for WiFi in the construction site.
Smart City: the Teltonika RUT240 can be built-in to monitor all kinds of values in and around urban environments.
Did you know that there are also options to purchase your RUT routers pre-configured. Look at the Custom config page for additional information.
3 external antenna connectors; 2 x 4G en 1 x WiFi
Should the incoming 4G or WiFi signal be limited in your location, you can improve the signal by using a external antenna.
The Teltonika RUT240 is available in different variants, including this EU variant, but also for applications in the UK, USA and Worldwide.
Contact us if you want to be sure whether the frequency bands of the Teltonika RUT240 variant are suitable for your application or location.
- Download speed: up to 150 Mbps
- Upload speed: up to 50 Mbps
- 4G frequencies: LTE FDD: B1 / B3 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B20 LTE TDD: B38 / B40 / B41
- 3G frequencies: 850/900/2100 MHz
- Wireless IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- Up to 32 connections simultaneously
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps LAN port
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps WAN port
- 2 x antenna connection 4G (SMA)
- 1 x antenna connection WiFi (RP-SMA)
- 4 pin DC connection with 1 x Input and 1 x Output
- 5 simultaneous VPN connections
- Can be used with Remote Management System (RMS) and Teltonika router app
- DIN rail mounting possible (both back and side)
- Dimensions: 83 x 74 x 25 mm
- Weight: 125 gram
What’s in the Box
2 x LTE antennas (swivel, SMA male)
1 x WiFi antenna (swivel, RP-SMA male)
Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
QSG (Quick Start Guide)