The Teltonika RUT300 is a popular VPN router that can be used for a variety of applications. This industrial router has 5 Ethernet ports and 2 digital inputs/outputs. The USB 2.0 port makes this router easy to connect and expand.
This router is equipped with an aluminum robust housing and is resistant to a wide temperature range between -40 ° C to 75 ° C. The Teltonika RUT300 is also equipped with a Built-in Firewall such as port forwards, traffic rules, attack prevention and custom rules. But also multiple VPN protocols, so there is always a secure connection.
By connecting to the Teltonika Remote Management System it is possible to remotely control and configure this router.
- 4 x 10/100 Mbps LAN-port
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps WAN-port (configurable as LAN)
- CPU: QCA9531, MIPS 24kc, 650 MHz
- Inputs/Outputs: On 4 pin socket: 2 x Configurable digital Inputs/Outputs open collector output
- 1x USB
- Firewall: Port forward, Traffic rules, Custom rules, Pre-configured firewall rules, DMZ, NAT, NAT-T, NAT helpers, Unlimited firewall configuration via CLI
- VPN: OpenVPN, IPsec, GRE, PPTP, L2TP, WireGuard, ZeroTier, (Planned – Stunnel, SSTP, DMVPN)
- Operating temperature:-40 °C tot 75 °C
- Dimensions: 100 x 30 x 85 mm
- Weight: 229 gram
- Article code: RUT300 000000
What’s in the Box
- Router RUT300
- 9 W PSU
- Ethernet cable (1.5 m)