The Teltonika RUT360 can be used for all kinds of applications. This router is suitable for;
- 4G router for Retail: as primary internet connection in the store or as failover on the fixed internet connection.
- 4G router for Construction; for securing construction sites with video cameras or for WiFi in the site hut.
- 4G router for Smart City: the Teltonika RUT360 can be built-in to monitor all kinds of values in and around urban environments.
4 external antenna connections; 2 x 4G and 2 x WiFi
If the incoming 4G signal is limited at your location, you can improve the signal of the Teltonika RUT360 by connecting an external 4G antenna. The RUT360 has 2x SMA connections for 4G and 2x RP-SMA for WiFi.
2x Digital inputs & outputs
The RUT360 features 2x configurable digital inputs / outputs on a 4-pin power connector.
Remote Management System
The RUT360 is suitable for use with Teltonika Remote Management System. RouterDistributor offers RMS in economical packs.
- Suitable for use in Europe (RUT360 0 *****)
- Download speed: up to 300 Mbps
- Upload speed: up to 50 Mbps
- 4G (LTE-FDD): B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B20, B28, B321
- 4G (LTE-TDD): B38, B40, B41
- 3G: B1, B3, B5, B8
- 802.11 b/g/n, 2×2 MIMO, Access Point (AP)
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps LAN port
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps WAN port
- 2 x antenna connection 4G (SMA)
- 2 x antenna connection WiFi (RP-SMA)
- External SIM holder
- Can be used with Remote Management System (RMS) and Teltonika router app
- DIN rail mounting possible (both back and side)
- Dimensions: 100 x 35 x 85 mm
- Weight: 247 gram
What’s in the Box
- 18 W Euro PSU
- 2 x LTE antennas (swivel, SMA male)
- 2 x WiFi antenna (swivel, RP-SMA male)
- Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
- QSG (Quick Start Guide)