Peplink MAX Transit 5G | 5G Global M2M Router
Mobile 5G router for vehicles
The Peplink MAX Transit 5G is a mobile compact 5G router with 2 SIM slots and multi-radio capabilities that provides speed, reliability and coverage by combining the best of 5G and LTE. For wireless connections, 802.11ac WiFi is available with speeds of up to 400 Mbps.
Due to its compact shape, it can be used in a wide variety of situations such as vehicles, vessels and branch networks. The Peplink MAX Transit 5G router uses dual SIM, which means that two SIM cards from different providers can be used. The router also uses failover, which means that it automatically changes providers as soon as the connection from one provider is lost. This way, the router can maintain a connection even in an unstable mobile network.
The Peplink MAX Transit 5G can be expanded with Peplink PrimeCare. This proprietary VPN technology, called SpeedFusion from Peplink, is specially designed for multi-WAN environments. Unlike standard routers, a Speedfusion router can stack the bandwidth of all WAN connections. This results in a network with extra high speed, reliability and high security. The license also supports FusionHub, which enables SpeedFusion connections to be established between cloud servers and Peplink physical devices.
- WAN Interface: 1x 10/100/1000M Ethernet 1x Embedded Cellular Modem with Redundant SIM Slots
- Lan Interface: 1x 10/100/1000M Ethernet
- Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11ac/a/b/g/n 2×2 MIMO | Simultaneous Dual-Band
- Router Throughput: 400 Mbps
- 5G Cellular Data Rate (Downlink/Uplink) 5G: 4 Gbps / 700 Mbps | LTE CAT-20: 2 Gbps / 150 Mbps
- Recommended Users: 150
- Antenna Connectors: 4x SMA Cellular Antenna Connectors | 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector | 2x RP-SMA Wi-Fi Antenna Connectors
- Power Input: Power Port: 12V – 48V DC
- Dimensions: 160 x 97 x 33.5 mm
- Weight: 590 grams
- 1x MAX Transit 5G,
- 12V 2A Power Supply, 2x 5dBi Wi-Fi Antennas,
- 1x GPS Active Antenna, 4x 2dBi Cellular Antennas,
- 1 Pair of Mounting Brackets
Max Transit 5g
5G (NSA) Sub 6Ghz:
B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B14, B17,