OPPO 5G CPE T1 – 5G connections for all
The OPPO 5G CPE T1 is OPPO’s first 5G router. This router can be used for internet connectivity in and around the home or office. This 5G router from OPPO is backwards compatible and can be used on 4G LTE networks.This 5G router is also available in a “5G for Home (workers) or Office” subscription including data subscription, switch, access points and external 5G antenna.
Access: 5G Plug-in, Wi-Fi out
No longer limited to traditional fixed wired access. Once plugged-in and 5G SIM card inserted, T1 provides stable and high-speed Wi-Fi.
Antennas: O-Reserve 5G Antennas
T1 is equipped with 8 built-in antennas for sub-6 GHz band. 4 best gain out of 8 will be chosen algorithmically to communicate with the base station by 4×4 MIMO, achieving 6.7dBi¹ antenna gain.
Chipset; Snapdragon X55 Modem
Snapdragon X55 supports SA/NSA, 5G/4G spectrum sharing and the full sub-6 GHz band, which enables T1 to meet what you need. 5.0Gbps² peak DL rate provides a fast network experience no matter connected to LAN or Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi: Dual band Wi-Fi, 802.11ax
T1 boasts higher transmission rates and stronger performance. With 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual bands, its Wi-Fi downlink rate can reach 1.8Gbps³; it also features OFDMA, 2×2 MU MIMO and beamforming.
- Remote Management: remotely upgrade, access, modify
- Guest Wi-Fi: exclusive Wi-Fi visitors
- Network Self-healing: network connection status monitored 7/24
- Adaptive QoS: customize network resource allocation
- Enterprise Network: business VPN, firewalls, IPs etc.
- Down & Upload Speed:
- 5G Non-Stand Alone: 4.1Gbps / 660Mbps
- 5G Stand Alone: 2.1Gbps / 900Mbps
- 2.0Gbps / 210Mbps
- Frequency bands 4G:
- FDD-LTE: B1 / 3/5/8/28
- TDD-LTE: B34 / 38/39/40/41
- Frequency bands 5G: n1 / n41 / n78 / n79
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon X55
- WiFi 6: 802.11ax / ac / a / n 2×2 MIMO
- 2 x Gigabit LAN ports
- 1x Gigabit LAn / WAN port
- USB 3.0
- Dimensions: 92mm x 92mm x 180mm
What’s in the Box
- OPPO 5G Router
- EU power adapter