Comgate Prepaid SIM Europe - 500 MB
Prepaid SIM card – Europe
The Comgate Prepaid IoT SIM card is ideal if you want to keep insight into your data usage. With the Prepaid data SIM card you can use fast mobile internet in Europe without any worries.
In the Netherlands the SIM uses the KPN network, outside the Netherlands you use all KPN roaming partners. The SIM is non-steered, which means that it always searches for the strongest network. In all EU countries you have at least 3 networks available, making the uptime of this SIM very high.
Prepaid Portal for Management
These SIM cards are supplied with a SIM management portal where you can view the data credit and shelf life. You can easily top up your credit via the portal. When you top up, you take the data & days credit with you to the new period. You also have the option to set an automatic refill of the data. If you choose the Comgate Prepaid IoT SIM card Europe, you choose simplicity and manageability.
Roaming Networks in Europe
View all our roaming partners in the EU for which you have availability here.
High-end prepaid IoT & Mobile Broadband SIM
The Prepaid IoT data SIM cards have been specially developed for applications in 4G/5G and M2M/IoT network equipment such as routers, MiFis and dongles. You easily create a 4G/5G Backup solution for your internet connection. Or how about testing your IoT project or meeting a data need that occurs periodically. The possibilities are endless.
The benefits at a glance
- Non-Steered IoT SIM card, always the best network
- Different Prepaid IoT SIM card bundles possible:
- NL-only from 5 GB to 5 TB
- EU bundles from 1GB to 500 GB
- KPN network in the Netherlands, 3 networks in every country within Europe
- View shelf life of data and data credit
- When you top up, you take your data & days credit with you
- Automatic refill possible
- Fixed IP address and Private APN on request
- SIM card without subscription
Shelf life of data credit
The data credit of the Prepaid International SIM card is valid for 12 months from the moment of activation.
White label and Customization - build your own telco
The prepaid portal, SIM cards, data bundles and all marketing materials are also available as a white label.
The Comgate Prepaid IoT SIM cards are used in all kinds of applications;
- Industry: the Comgate Prepaid IoT SIM cards are used to read and send data from solar panels to a cloud environment in applications where the total data requirement on a monthly or annual basis is very low.
- Backup SIM: use this prepaid IoT EU SIM card as a backup connection
- Prepaid SIM Card for on the road and traveling: connect 1 or more SIM cards to a mobile 4G router and ensure fast and secure WiFi in your mobile home, camper or caravan.
- Internet for tablet/laptop: periodically connecting endpoints such as 4G laptops and 4G tablets from government institutions to the internet.
- Proof of Concepts: The Prepaid IoT SIM cards are often used to realize POCs. After the POC, the SIM cards can be removed, upgraded or replaced with other SIM cards.
- Article number