TP-Link EAP225 Outdoor
Omada Mesh technology
Omada EAPs with Mesh technology automatically choose the best route to flexibly increase the Wi-Fi range. The EAP225 Outdoor features intelligent self-organization.
The system also automatically redirects through other Omada devices if a link does not work. This keeps the system always online.
Powerful WiFi with long range
The special high-performance amplifier, professional antennas and the latest generation 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology ensure excellent WiFi performance and long range over the 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands.
Fast roaming for seamless mobility
Thanks to 802.11k and 802.11v (fast roaming), clients automatically switch to the EAP225 Outdoor with an optimal signal. This ensures a seamless transition when a person walks indoors or outdoors. Sensitive applications such as VoIP and video conferencing are therefore not interrupted.
Weather resistant housing
After various tests, the EAP225 Outdoor has been rated IP65, which means that the water and dust-proof housing protects the access points against all weather conditions. It has a weatherproof housing and features 6KV lightning protection and 15KV ESD protection.
Can be used flexibly
The EAP225 Outdoor can be placed indoors or outdoors thanks to the special design of the antenna, the housing, various power connections and installation methods. The EAP225 Outdoor can easily be mounted on the wall or a pole with the supplied mounting system.
The EAP225 Outdoor can be set up within a few minutes through the free Omada app. With Omada, settings can be changed, network status can be monitored and clients can be managed via a smartphone or tablet.
Free centralized cloud management
With the new OC200 Omada Cloud Controller, the entire Omada network can be centrally managed. With the Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller it is easy to manage and monitor the entire Omada network in real time. The cloud services provide secure and remote access anytime, anywhere.
- Interface: 1 gigabit Ethernet port (RJ-45) (supports 802.3af PoE and passive PoE)
- Output Power: 802.3af / A PoE
24 V passive PoE (+4.5 pins; -7.8 pins. PoE adapter included)
- Dimensions: 215 x 46 x 27 mm
- Antenna: 2.4 GHz: 2 * 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 2 * 4 dBi
- Wireless: IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n / ac
- Transmission rate:
- 802.11ac: 5G: 6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps (MCS0-MCS9, NSS = 1 to 2 VHT20 / 40/80) 2.4G: 78 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS8-MCS9 VHT20 / 40, NSS = 1 to 3)
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0-MCS15, VHT 20/40)
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11b: 1, 5.5, 11Mbps
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- Management through Omada app
What’s in the Box
- AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor / Outdoor Access Point
- Power Cord
- Mounting material
- Installation guide